the devastation that cancer can cause. CBC aims to address the cultural and emotional needs of people affected by cancer, as well as their family, friends and carers. While respecting an individual’s dignity, beliefs and culture we encourage individuals to discuss and reach important decisions, which affects them and their families.
We provide a comprehensive support service to ALL members of the community, who are affected by cancer.
CBC Core Services:
- Telephone & Face to Face Contact
- Community Health Awareness Events
- Practical & Emotional Family Support
- Advice on general Welfare Benefits
- Providing support throughout the illness
- Monthly Service Users led Support Group Meeting
- Information, appropriate advice & support regarding the illness
- Home Hospital & Hospice visits
- Dietary Needs
- Grant Applications
- Gateway to Allied Service
- Service Users Assessment & Representation
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.